Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: What a nightmare...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Literally.

    I had a dream last night that was one of the craziest and most disturbing and vivid I've ever had.

    I dream eccentric and mindblowing things all the time, but rarely does a dream of this magnitude happen.

    Despite its great attention to detail, some aspects of the story are lost, such as what was happening during the drive to the mall, etc. So bare with me if a confusing portion of the story comes up.

    It involved Tor, EQ and Ghostdawgg, just a few of the members that I've seen physical pictures of (which is why they were included in the reverie, I guess) and I.

    We all packed into Tor's SUV (again, I do not know what kind of vehicle you drive... see above about 'confusing aspects') and headed to the nearest mall.

    Tor was driving, EQ in the passenger side, Ghost and I are in the back.

    After driving about 20 minutes, we arrived at the shopping center and headed into the Suncoast (which was on the upper floor).

    We talked a while, looked around, laughed a bit, all the things you would expect from a group of collectors in a store.

    After a few minutes, Tor and EQ decided that they wanted to go down to Sbarro in the food court and get something to eat, leaving Ghost and I in the store still moseying around.

    I was in the back (near the back entry door; this will be an important aspect in the story later on), and Ghost was near the front. Several people and merchandise racks were between us, preventing us from seeing each other directly.

    Suddenly, 5-6 men with full body armor and armed with AKs and shotguns stormed into the Suncoast from the door which I was somewhat beside of.

    Immediately, they started yelling things like "Everybody down, now!" "Nobody look up!" at gunpoint. One of them even fired a burst from his weapon into the ceiling.

    A couple managed to get out of the store, but quickly, two men blocked that entrance.

    (Why the HELL someone like a normal customer or security guard didn't walk by or even notice what was happening inside wasn't explained in the dream.)

    2 more men ran towards the register, hopping over several frightened people and downed the cashier with a blow to the face with the butt of his weapon.

    (Why someone would rob a Suncoast never ceased to interest me, but this was not a relevancy in the story.)

    You can probably imagine what was going through my head in the store. Not
    raising my head up, but looking to the sides, I tried to spot Ghost. Nowhere to be seen. I assumed he had gotten out the store or was on the ground somewhere.

    After turning my head back over, I looked at the robbers. One was at the back door, about 6 feet away from me.

    I looked at the register. One guy was ripping out cash and throwing it into a black duffel.

    I heard something clang inside the store (didn't know what it was), and not thinking, I raised my head up just a few inches off the ground.

    I heard footsteps behind me, and then felt something hard and cold against the back of my head.

    "Thought I told you to stay down..."

    I heard the shotgun's choke cock, saw a white flash, and that was the end of the dream.

    Almost in a cliched way, I woke up right then. But I didn't jump up or anything like that, I just opened my eyes.

    I lied there for a few minutes, and then fell back asleep.

    It was harsh, but certainly not the first dream I've had that has involved my causing someone else's death or even my own.

    It may have been influenced by the fact that I had watched Point Break earlier that night.

    I don't know... I'm still analyzing that nightmare.

  2. #2
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar
    surprise

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Confusious say *Don't go sleepy after watching Point Break and talking on Unreal Spawn Board.*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] damn that sucks!!! i hate it when i have crazy dreams like that

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a freak when it comes to certain weapons, so this interest transfered over to that dream.

    "Shotguns" was a bit vague. If you want to know the specifics, I noticed they were SPAS-12's.

    spas12

    AKs, shotguns (especially the above make), and AR-15s. My favorite weapons used in films and depending on their usage, in real life as well.

    I don't own any of them however.

    (But I might once that Assault Weapons Ban expires)

    Or has it already?

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 14, 2004 06:37 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So why exactly do you hate your mother? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Yeah, the ban was lifted yesterday. My dad's got an AR-15. Awesome piece of hardware.

    Strange dream man. Not so much for the subject matter but for the detail. I'm sure there's something symbolic in all that but I'm not good at interpreting stuff like that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •